Extension of the residence permit

In most cases, in order to extend an existing residence permit, you will be required to leave the country. However, this can be both expensive and time-consuming and if you would like to avoid the accompanying hassle, you can contact our company and we will offer our assistance in order to find the best solution for you.

Extending a residence permit is our most common commission, since the permit is only issued for a certain period of time, usually 3 months. Once the permit expires, you will need to renew it and we are looking to find a more permanent solution for those customers who aim to stay in Hungary for a longer time.

Our clients can request a temporary residence permit with us if you are from one of the below-mentioned countries and regions:

  • New Zealand

  • Republic of Korea

  • Australia

  • Japan

  • Chile

  • Taiwan

  • Hong Kong

Our company offers you assistance in submitting a request for a temporary residence permit. Once the permit is approved and you receive it, we will continue to offer help in extending it. If you would like to know more about the details and possibilities, feel free to approach us and set up an appointment for a free consultation. We will advise you on the possible courses of action and how we can best work together for your goal.