If you are considering founding your own business in Hungary, be that for Hungarian or non-Hungarian citizens, you have come to the right place. For the most part, we usually recommend establishing your own company to be eligible for a residence permit, of which you can read more about here. If you only need to establish a company with no regard for a residence permit, we can also help you with that, since we have vast expertise in corporate matters and your company can be fully established (complete with an EU VAT registration number) in only two days!
If you are in a hurry to register your own business, make sure to call us on the number indicated in the Contacts section. You can also ask for a callback or set up an appointment for a free consultation.
What are benefits of having your own business in Hungary?
- Quick and easy company registration procedure.
- Easily obtainable EU-registered VAT number, whereas in other countries you would have to go through lengthy procedures and wait for months to receive a VAT number.
- The base capital of 3.000.000 HUF required for registration does not have to be put into or kept in your company, corporate laws in this regard are very lax.
- Aside from a generic VAT of 27%, taxation in Hungary is very good as you can decide between multiple forms of taxation. The company tax is only 9%, which can be as low as 0% in some methods of taxation.
- Hungary is located in Central Europe and offers a competitive edge in international commerce.
What are the requirements for registering your own company?
You only need to have a valid personal document (such as a passport) and a bank account number. Our company will handle all the rest associated with the registration process such as the seat of business and an authorized commissioner, should you lack a permanent address in Hungary.
If you have any questions, feel free to seek our help using one of the contact methods indicated below.